Cuba's Destiny

James Devine jdevine at popmail.lmu.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:23:56 PDT 1998

>By the way, Merrill Lynch's chief economist Bruce Steinberg used to be on
>the edit board of the Review of Radical Political Economics. He credits his
>undergraduate experience of Marxism at SUNY-Stony Brook with helping his
>Wall Street career.

I was wondering if it was the same guy (who seemed a good egg when I knew him).

I also heard that some commies who got kicked out of labor unions, etc., back in the 1950s went into Wall Street and allegedly applied Marxian economics to make money off the Market.

(2nd message du jour)

Jim Devine jdevine at popmail.lmu.edu & http://clawww.lmu.edu/Departments/ECON/jdevine.html