Cuba's Destiny

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Fri Aug 28 16:00:16 PDT 1998

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Mark Jones wrote:

> Finland is a country of drunks. Sometimes they stack them up just like
> logs outside a sawmill. Who wants to be like the Finns? The ceilings in
> their saunas are too low as is the heat inside, and this also makes them
> irritable.

I once drank a whole bottle of some Finnish vodka, black currant-flavored or something, and instead of seeing stars, I got this overwhelming flashback of Bjorn Borg, who's not even Finnish. Like crashlanding through a dacquiri-flavored poster or something. Scary! Must be something in the Finnish water supply. It's just one of the many reasons I've since switched to Northwest Gold. Inhale, exhale... watch the mutual funds bail...

-- Dennis