the problem with Danish women

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 22:23:03 PDT 1998

throughout the world, boys under the age of 15 are almost universally in the care of women -- the difference in denmark is that they actually get paid for the caretaking they provide. So, are you saying that women receiving a living wage destroys men? i would be interested in taking this 'story' to the community of African American women raising their sons -- are you going to tell them that their sons will be effeminate because their fathers are not in the home???? oh well, that's just two ridiculous inferences I can think of off the top of my head..... it's been a while since i heard any argument so rabidly anti female. maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com