"My fellow Americans....I feel your pain."

Sam Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Tue Dec 1 20:21:22 PST 1998

from the 1999 Guinness Book of World Records p109.

MOST EXPENSIVE HAIRCUT In 1993, President Bill Clinton went under the scissors of Monsieur Christophe, a top Beverly Hills stylist, while sitting aboard Air Force One on the Tarmac at Los Angeles Airport. The full cost of his "runway trim" taking into account delays to other aircraft, was estimated at more than $83,000. I think if every American stopped going to the barber the federal debt could be eliminated by the year 2000.I think its time that those riding in Air Force One get out and push it.Bill Clinton is a classic yuppie. He has one eye on his credit rating and one eye on the door. He always sides with whoever is winning at the time. When it comes down to the bare knuckles, liberals like Clinton roll right over. Sam Pawlett. -