class nature of classical music

Sam Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Sat Dec 5 15:58:26 PST 1998

Apologies for the late reply. Thanks for the information. I've seen the Maynard Solomon book around, but there are so many books on Mozart I didn't know where to start. I will the read the book for sure. A local library carries back copies of Z. Wouldn't want to deprive you of your back issue. Sam Pawlett.