World Bank memos

Tom Kruse tkruse at albatros.cnb.net
Wed Dec 2 20:36:06 PST 1998

Tom Lehman wrote that my description of atrocious conditions in a glass factory here lead him to conclude that in Bolivia:

> ... the business community is stupid and greedy. The
>engineering community is ignorant and incompetent. The government is military
>feudal. And the countries philosophy is pre-reformation.

Shit fire! Glad we got all that under control. I sense, though, that the lawn grooming discussion has trickled into consideration of the present topic. The above statement has all the deliciously supple nuance of Greg's "... suck 'n' chew ... blow and blow ... grind 'em up chew em up ... ugh ... "

Tom

Tom Kruse Casilla 5812 / Cochabamba, Bolivia Tel/Fax: (591-4) 248242 Email: tkruse at albatros.cnb.net