Breakfast with Santa

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Dec 4 14:15:27 PST 1998

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

Tomorrow morning our local union is putting on our annual Breakfast with Santa. We are expecting over 1200 to attend this event.

We do this to give the children in attendance a nice positive experience with our union. This way we hope that the children will remember good things about the union when they get older. So often all children hear about unions is negative i.e. strikes, misery, hard times etc. This gives us a chance to instill some good memories in the children about unions.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman