Wellstone and Pinochet

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sun Dec 6 11:14:38 PST 1998

Dear Max,

The last time I sent Wellstone a dollar, he sent me back a note with what appears to be a real signature on it. The note said, "you'll be hearing from me again." I guess he wasn't kidding.

I'm going to send him another dollar and if sends me his autograph again I'll give it to you. Suitable for framing.

Sincerely, your email pal, Tom L.