Judy Judy Judy

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Tue Dec 8 06:15:41 PST 1998

> Anyhoo, so who's up for a reading of Butler? It's gotta be _The Psychic
> Life of Power_ . . .

How many pages are we talking about? Is there a Classics Illustrated version? Cliff's Notes? POMO for Dummies?

Since I've been so critical of all this poop w/o reading any, I feel slightly obliged to make a run at it. Then I'll have even more vile things to say about it all. (you could be creating a monster)

I would prefer it begin in January, as per DH's suggestion.

My only wish is that a length limit be put on posts. I'm not going to read more than two screens of text at a time. It's too much like work. If you can't say everything in that length, you'd be better off just saying something. Somebody might read it.

MBS