His Blondeness)

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Wed Dec 9 10:50:39 PST 1998

Snit, before you get too serious about defending Brad Pitt's acting, do me a favor and rent "Seven." He did some of the worst acting I've ever seen in my entire life in that film. He particularly sucked in the last scene where he was attempting intense emotional anguish, but looked like he was doing those exercises women are told to do in order to prevent facial wrinkles.

And I would like to point out that I did not mention his blonde hair. I hate (well, find him so annoying that I will not see a film in which he is "acting") him because of his acting in seven (I hear he really sucks in the new one, too) and I find it painful to look at him because of his little nose like a pig.

Except for youthful crushes on John Travolta, Bam-Bam, and Madonna (pre-dieting), I've never really had any sort of reaction to actors until Mr. Pitt came along. I do like Cameron Diaz, and she's blonde.

frances