Bourdieu on neoliberalism

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Wed Dec 9 14:53:23 PST 1998

Dear Brad,

Yeah, I realize that they report a budget of only $300 million US a year. Mere chump change for guys like me and you.:o) Also, they only have about 2000 people on the payroll. So hey, when they are co-ordinating deals like the MAI, my heart bleeds for them.

Want a laugh? The OCED has an un-funded pension liability of about $800million US. How about that for leverage. Behave or no pension.

Your, sometimes email pal, Tom L.