"Clinton Leads Toward a Plan to Invest Some Soc. Sec. Taxes in Market"

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Fri Dec 11 09:51:51 PST 1998

Dear Max,

Nathan is probably suffering from some of the same delusions you and I suffered from in the early to mid seventies. Carl is being academic, I hope.

As far as investing private pension money, look where it got Hoffa Sr., Tony Boyle and others. Get my drift. Sincerely, Tom L.

Your email pal, Tom L. -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19981211/a8967ac1/attachment.htm>