Fascist Music

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 13 11:53:41 PST 1998

Thank you, Daniel,

for a most original and honest post, spoken only as a real musician can. Music, like philosophy, often attracts more noise than understanding (please forgive the pun). Your point: "Wagner served the Muse far more than he served Germany" was very insightful. The fundamental characteristic of art is that it transcends the particular on universal human aspirations. Thanks again,

Henry