cyberutopian libertarianism

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Mon Dec 14 06:05:22 PST 1998

Dear Enzo,

The basic problem in the steel industry is that finished and semi-finished steel products are being "dumped" into our domestic market at less than the cost of production in the country of origin. It is impossible for the US steel industry to compete in this type of situation. Other American industries are also faced with this type of 19th century predatory price competition.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman