p.s.

James Baird jlbaird3 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:45:11 PST 1998

I know, trying to follow discussions on hotmail lately has been a real pain. Sometime I get the response to a response, and then sometime the next day get the original message! I hear that hotmail has tripled it's subscribers over the last year (from 10 to 30 million). Iguess the strains are showing. (Not to mention the fact that they are attempting to move it to NT...)

Jim Baird