Al the Bubblemeister

Enrique Diaz-Alvarez enrique at anise.ee.cornell.edu
Wed Dec 16 13:08:37 PST 1998

Carl Remick wrote:

> We seem to be on the verge of another strike against Iraq AND a possibly
> prolonged Senate trial of Clinton lies in wait. Then there are the
> still-gathering clouds of global deflation. It's hard to see how the
> bubble will keep expanding in the face of all that.

Very simple. If the house votes to impeach, the dow drops 100 points. Then, when the senate rejects impeachment, up 800. If/when the bombs start flying, down 50, when they stop, up 400. And so on.

-- Enrique Diaz-Alvarez Office # (607) 255 5034 Electrical Engineering Home # (607) 272 4808 112 Phillips Hall Fax # (607) 255 4565 Cornell University mailto:enrique at ee.cornell.edu Ithaca, NY 14853 http://peta.ee.cornell.edu/~enrique