Lords reverse Lords

Picciotto, Sol s.picciotto at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Dec 17 09:58:25 PST 1998

They wheeled out some ancient old crocks who were undoubtedly much offended by the thought that a legal Lord would have any connection with an outfit like Amnesty. Since the 3 Lords who voted to extradite Pinochet are just about the only ones with liberal leanings among their lordships, odds are high that the murderous old bastard will be on his way back to Chile within a few weeks I fear.

cheers

sol