culture and illness

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 18 21:12:41 PST 1998

Where you're getting this from Doyle is beyond me? Am I criticizing co-dependents? no. Why don't you read Rudy and then lets have a discussion, okay? Oh no, too difficult, ey? Well, don't familiarize yourself with one eensy weensy ounce of literature critical of 12 twelve step programs... cause you know it might burst your bubble. There are some serious sexist problems with the literature on co-dependency, so mebbe you oughtta keep an open mind. And hey, why don't you jump on Alec's case too, since he hasn't said anything much different than I have. Or do you just like to pick on grrRls?