D.Duke

Sam Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Tue Dec 22 15:53:50 PST 1998

"Frances Bolton (PHI)" wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Sam Pawlett wrote:
>
> >> Also, wasn't Duke in on that nazi, klan, bikers attempted invasion of a
> Caribbean island from Louisiana?>>
>
> Sam, what is this about?
>
> Frances

What is what about, Frances? The whole post or the invasion business? Wasn't there some earlier posts on Duke? I thought this kind of information would be useful to people working in anti-Duke campaigns. As for the invasion, there was a story in Covert Action Information Bulletin #13 by Ken Lawrence called "Klan Coup Attempt" that covers the attempted invasion and coup in Dominica by Klansmen, Nazi's,Mercenaries, Mobsters,Texas businessmen and the South African Government in 1981. Ken is on this list, I believe, and he can give a lot more detail than I can if he's still interested in these issues.

Sam