the Butler did it

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 23 20:41:05 PST 1998

At 10:28 PM 12/23/1998 -0500, you wrote:

>No, Snit is obliged to explain this shit to us.

Huh?! Honestly, I wasn't gettin' a word of it. GAd, what did I get myself into?! Are there Cliff Notes on this yet?

>Seriously, I don't know if I'm up to this. I
>will probably be like those students who show
>up for the first class or two and then
>disappear.

No, they generally stay on and sleep through the rest of the semester.

No jumping ship at this point. We're all in this horrible mess together. No posturing as some yahoo now, no sireee. I won't have it.

Kelley