the Butler did it

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Thu Dec 24 10:06:50 PST 1998

On Thu, 24 Dec 1998, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I'll do the intro; Alec has chap 6. That leaves 5 chapters unclaimed (and
> part of chapter 5 is Adam Phillips' commentary.

I'll take a chapter--your choice, Doug. I have not yet purchased the book (I believe Mr. Kiernan got the only copy in Tampa) so I can't choose one--something not too Lacanian, please. And, I *insist* that Snit take a chapter, since she was the one who suggested reading the book. If she continues her silence on this matter, I will be forced to Take Measures.

frances