clarity

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sun Dec 27 17:10:19 PST 1998

Well, you're talking different things here. Doug's talking interest and you're talking exposure. A. is focused solely on things western in Dialectics of Enlightenment, if I remmeber correctly. And I am also under the impression that Weber's nonwestern studies have not been uncritically accepted.

frances