WSJ hit on Menchu

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Mon Dec 28 21:09:45 PST 1998

Dear Chuck,

I think your on to somthing here---maybe Tom Kruse will weigh in on this one.

Possibly a surreal discription is more accurate than any one real discription taken by itself because of the horror of the situation. This is a feeling I have gotten after conversations with Latin Americans about Latin America. I'm not talking about chewing the fat with any of my pals here either, who are mostly like Charlie Chan's #1 son.

Your email pal, Tom L.