paranoid Jews? Max's Wrong Impression

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Jul 6 07:20:35 PDT 1998

> Max Sawicky wrote:
>
> > My impression is that German Jewry was fully
> > integrated into the highest rungs of society
> > in all areas and was a larger component of
> > the German nation than American Jews are.
>
> According to numerous statistics from the period, your impression
> is wrong. Jews

Thanks for the references. My second impression, also possibly wrong, is that the research you cite has yet to be generally accepted, which of course does not mean it is wrong, but which does give me an excuse to reserve judgement.

MBS

"He who's convinced against his will

is of the same opinion still."

-- Joan Robinson