Raise the living standards of poor people

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Tue Jul 7 03:53:30 PDT 1998

Dear Thomas Lehman, I know you don't agree with my thought. I'd like to know what you think you should do to raise the living standards of poor people.

Points 3 and 4 are not essay about market regulation. They are just the other functions of government.

The essay about market regulation is the following: Chart 2: free flow of labour force website:<http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/marketaa.html>

This is the self-regulation effect of F, D and P, or so-called Market regulation effect. In this way, it is quite easy for the government to make regulation and give guidance of market. When there appears insufficient supply of grain and starvation, what the government should do is to guide labour force and funds to grain production so as to acquire more grain; when there appears surplus of grain, what the government should do is to guide labour force and funds to industrial production so as to acquire more industrial products. And my four-grade division of demand and consumption thus makes the function of government's market regulation and market guidance further clear: when there appears insufficient production of necessary consumer goods of the first grade, the government is to guide labour force and funds to the production of necessary consumer goods of the first grade; when there appears overproduction of necessary consumer goods of the first grade, the government is to guide labour force and funds to the production of ordinary consumer goods of the second grade; and when there appears overproduction of ordinary consumer goods of the second grade, the government is to guide labour force and funds to the production of extravagant consumer goods of the third grade.

Please give me your comment on the above market regulation. Do you think if there is another ideas of market regulation?

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

-- Ju-chang He SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA E-mail address: <chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com> Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/>