Economic models and social economy.

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Sat Jul 11 20:49:54 PDT 1998

Dear Rakesh Bhandari, My English is not good. Many words in your message can not be found in my English dictionary. I can't catch what is the meaning of the economic model in your message. Could you give me a brief explanation of your economic model? Thank you very much.

Sincerely, Ju-chang He

-- Ju-chang He SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA E-mail address: <chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com> Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/>