spooky shit, a paradox & numbers

alec ramsdell a_ramsdell at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:04:40 PDT 1998

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/policy/ctac/index.htm

Ah yes, it makes me nostalgic for Ye Olde Panopticon. I remember, back in the days, when they were contstructing one in my friend's neighborhood. We used to ride our dirt bikes all around the construction site, popping wheelies, wiping out (sometimes we'd hide behind a tree and sneak a cigarette). Then one day some white men in suits (I remember it vividly--they had white hair too) caught my friend looking around a little too closely, I guess, and, well, you know the rest of the story.

-Alec