New Medium

alec ramsdell a_ramsdell at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:46:21 PDT 1998

Thanks for the responses Marta and Doyle.

It's that I'm just getting accustomed to this kind of forum of exchange. I sometimes take for granted things I can say to some, since they're accustomed to certain, er, habits of address I have. Of course email is very different from person to person, body to body communication. The thread in question was very instructive for me on this regard, as well as it was very instructive for the content.

(Still, I cringe at those two posts of mine. I reserve the right to refuse their existence, as the personal occasion demands!)

-Alec