L-I: Re: More on Japan and American 'Democracy'

Jim heartfield Jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 18 02:24:11 PDT 1998

In message <35B06447.CE9F1DD4 at netcomuk.co.uk>, Mark Jones <Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk> writes
>I aimed this at LBO since Jim Heartfield has already slunk off LenInt. You
>know
>my methods by now: I shall haunt Jim Heartfield hither and yon until he quits
>his lurking and scrounging in the hedgerows of the Net and presents himself
>back
>here where a People's Court will try and assess whether steam really does come
>off his piss.

I was expelled from the LeninList (blessed relief) for offending its Stalinist gerontocracy. I have no desire to wade through posts about the people's war in Nepal, or laudatory poems to Uncle Joe, so I won't return. If Mark wants to repost my mails on the USSR there he's welcome to. -- Jim heartfield