L-I: Re: More on Japan and American 'Democracy'

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Sat Jul 18 02:00:55 PDT 1998

Hi, David I aimed this at LBO since Jim Heartfield has already slunk off LenInt. You know my methods by now: I shall haunt Jim Heartfield hither and yon until he quits his lurking and scrounging in the hedgerows of the Net and presents himself back here where a People's Court will try and assess whether steam really does come off his piss.

Mark PS Ah, so it was *variable wages* that buggered up the USSR. I never knew that.