life in NYC

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Mon Jul 20 22:57:03 PDT 1998

Josh,

Thanks for the clarifications. I stand corrected. You were right, I was talking about Cabrini-Green. One thing comes to mind when reading this thread on the big cities. Am I alone in wondering when we'll see the effects of the Clinton's welfare reform kick in, as we approach the 2nd anniversary of its signing? By see, I mean things will start to occur whereby the cities will be forced to do something. I'm not an expert on welfare, but isn't it true that a large number of recipents (or now x-recipients) are rural people?