Brad De Long doesn't belong on a left discussion list

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Jul 21 07:59:34 PDT 1998

I have written several posts criticizing Brad DeLong's anti-communist claims.

I also run a list (pen-l, the progressive economists network), where I have had occassion to remove disruptive people.

I do not find Brad Long to be disruptive. His anti-communist claims are often a bit shallow, but he also brings a great deal of knowledge and insight to our discussion when he comments on economic matters.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu