Death of Tiny Rowland

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Mon Jul 27 13:03:51 PDT 1998

I'm sorry I was misunderstood. I'm quite sure Tiny was odious -- as odious as the other "major machers" I mentioned. With the implosion of popular confidence in government, there seems to be a growing belief that only super-capitalists on the Ayn Rand or Theodore Dreiser model can save us. I do not subscribe to this notion.

-----Original Message----- From: Patrick Bond [mailto:pbond at wn.apc.org] Sent: Monday, July 27, 1998 5:27 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: Death of Tiny Rowland

Carl and Chris, get real, comrades. "Progressive ally"? Tiny took the lead in the compradorization of Africa for global capital and carried it off in one of the most corrupt fashions ever known. When Tiny, formerly of Hitler Youth, moved in, any liberation movement in his way was poisoned.