disinterested science

C. Petersen ottilie at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 27 18:57:28 PDT 1998

Yes. At the university of washington, UPS tried to fund the research of a physician who had had some research results indicating that back pain can be psychosomatic with a very wealthy endowment. Oddly enough, it was the Wall Street Journal that published this before any local paper or the campus newspaper.