disinterested science

Tue Jul 28 06:37:35 PDT 1998

Doyle Saylor writes:

In an attempt to keep up with the academic types who write in here, I've thought why not just recruit some lower class buddies of mine to spout off in response to some thoughts put forward here. So I'm going to try writing some collaborations with folks I know who aren't academics, but are still thinking about what is going on (they don't have e-mail). Maybe this might inject some additional perspective into things. I see that is wit sharpening for us working class guys, and getting a little of my community a voice to play with here. regards,>>>>>>>

Good idea.

Charles Brown