Privatization Pep Rally

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Tue Jul 28 07:23:42 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the Left Business Observers,

Here is a little exchange from President Clinton's social security privatization pep rally in New Mexico yesterday.

Clinton: I've been "ah", seriously "ah studyin", for the last couple of years what we can do to "ah" save social security.

Question: Mr. President what percentage of Americans paying into social security have incomes greater than $ 68,400 a year?

Clinton: " Ah, ah, ah, ah... can someone on the panel answer that question".

Yeah sure, he's been seriously studying social security.

Sincerely, Tom Lehman