Privatization Pep Rally

bautiste at uswest.net bautiste at uswest.net
Tue Jul 28 21:40:36 PDT 1998

That's basically what he said too. Tell me, does nayone question that privatization is a "done deal"? The Albuquerque forum was just a way to figure out the details.

Has anyone seen the recommendation that the FICA tax be raised 1.1% for both taxpayer and employer, and this would keep SS solvent until 2075. Are there any serious problems with that suggestion? Are the numbers on this tax hike hard enough to make this a serious proposal?

chuck miller

-- http://www.users.uswest.net/~bautiste/index.htm