abortion litmus test

Richard Marens parvus at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 1 18:54:04 PDT 1998

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, Katha Pollitt wrote:

> p.s. Are we so sure David Bonior DOESN"T side with "the big bucks boys"
> except on a few hot button issues?

I recently received a posting from a labor-oriented list regarding a strike at a Hondyai plant in Mexico. Apparantly, Bonior took a "courageous" stand in support of the workers, although I don't recall reading about any expressions of Bonior's outrage regarding plants owned by US-based companies. If I can find the posting, I will share it.