Debating the militia

JRSHEV01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu JRSHEV01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu
Tue Jun 2 18:24:03 PDT 1998

Yeah, three years ago, my daughter and I returned to a peaceful village, Fernandino Beach on Amelia Island, where we had lived several years earlier, quite peaceably might I add, and found it to be a hotbed of armed 'radical conservatives'. My daughter insisted that we leave there, due to the shock of there being the use of arms taught to 8 and 11 year olds, and return to the more liberal and, certainly, more left-leaning civilization of Louisville, Kentucky. I, personally, would have been interested in how that the ideology would have been justified. Sue.