Vietnam's (meager) resources

JRSHEV01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu JRSHEV01 at ulkyvm.louisville.edu
Tue Jun 2 17:48:14 PDT 1998

Is there a legitimate argument that race struggle is not directly related to class struggle? I think not. Race, gender, sexual identity, and, if we make a somewhat broader generalization, political party or theoretical persuation (a debatably relevant deviation of the left) are all contributing to the division of the working class (as well as you of the more intellectual milieu) into more malleable sub-groups for the use/consumption of the elites (Capitalists). If we continue to imagine that there is a 'real' difference in our INTENT whether we relate to Trotsky or Lenin, Marx or Mao, then we are defeating our purpose which is to defeat CAPITALISM. After the Revolution, let us work out our differences in theory. As Karl said, "The Proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. WORKING MEN OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!! Should we read that as to mean WORKINGPERSONS? I think Rosa would have agreed. Sue.