Consumer debt crunch and division by two

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jun 8 10:22:38 PDT 1998

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

>So I agree with Doug, a VISA or a MasterCard can be a way out of the debt
>slavery, if used properly :).

Last time I looked, it was very easy to go bankrupt and erase your credit card debt. The credit industry is trying to get U.S. bankruptcy law tightened, so file quickly!

You can now buy shares in a venture capital fund on the web with your credit card; the SEC has apparently approved this. You too can become a venture capitalist! For just $1,000 you can join the formerly exclusive club... <http://www.techfunding.com/>.

Doug