Consumer debt crunch and division by two

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Mon Jun 8 13:48:23 PDT 1998

I'd be very cautious about even appearing to advocate or counsel credit fraud, bankruptcy fraud, etc. You could go to prison for a very long time if you tried it and you could be nailed as a conspirator, liable for all the crimes foreseeable in the conspiracy, for advocating it. Don't even think about it.

--jks