Questions

nurev at Kreative.net nurev at Kreative.net
Sun Jun 7 23:34:34 PDT 1998

Jordan Hayes wrote:

> > Who could resist?
>
> Apparently not everyone was going for the "sure thing" since
> it was undersubscribed; a decent showing (good enuf to be called
> a 'moderate success' ...?), but certainly no slam-dunk.
>
> Not even enough, so it seems, to not have to hit reserves.
>
> Me? I'm still working on this short dollar / long rupiah 15%
> hot tip deal that I picked up on some Marxist newsletter :-)
>
> /jordan

Is this a Joke? Or is this a list for upscale Marxist investors whose strategy is to overfeed the Capitalist system to death?

Joshua2

-- ******************************************************************* "The wealthiest 358 individuals in the world, all of them billionaires, collectively own as much wealth as 45% of humanity."

-- The United Nations Development Program Report '96 -- ******************************************************************* The world's 477 billionaires have as much wealth as 52 percent of humanity.

-- According to the Economic Policy Institute, in 1997 -- *******************************************************************