Nader

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Wed Jun 10 16:48:42 PDT 1998

> BTW, has anyone here managed to get through anything by Derrida? I
> suspect his work is one big shaggy dog joke.

I haven', myself, apart from his lightweight Marx book, replete with factual misstatwements. But a friend I respect as much as I respect anyone in philosophy swears there's a lot there, especially in Writing and Differance and Of Grammatology. I'll take his word for it, but life is too short to work through a lot of things that are potentially promising.

--jks