Greed is good

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Jun 11 10:15:56 PDT 1998

At 10:30 AM 6/11/98 -0400, Louis Proyect wrote:
>not be too uncouth toward our house libertarian. Libertarians supposedly
>can have a certain insouciant charm, like P.J. O'Rourke or G. Gordon Liddy.

Yeah. But what is really beyond me is the liberatarian infatuation with the fat cats like Bill Gates who run the latter-day plantation system aka corporations. By the same logic, they should adore Joseph Stalin, the chief icon in the 'cult of the individual,' who has the added benefit of being more charismatic than Bill Gates.

Any libertarian Stalin-lovers out there?

Regards,

WS