Constitutional Longevity. Was Religiosity...

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jun 17 10:29:09 PDT 1998

At 11:27 AM 6/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
> I don't remember what Guerin's line is, but I remember
>that several years ago Louis P. and I went around on the
>question of Big Business and Naziism over on pen-l.

The only thing I am advocating is a Marxist analysis of the rise of fascism. Trotsky is quite good also, but Guerin was a Trotskyist at the time so perhaps it is a moot point.

Barkley is not alone in questioning the ties between big business and Hitler. Eric Hobsbawm makes an identical point in "Age of Extremes" and Vincent Navarro answered him in the pages of Monthly Review.

Louis Proyect