Who is disabled

michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Jun 17 17:56:34 PDT 1998

I would not expect such a response from you. Yes, the law was to protect against child molesters, but this person had been a teacher for quite some time, who was fired because of the fingerprints.

There was no indication that he was anything but an excellent teacher. The school board tried to retain him.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu