BRC

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jun 24 14:27:05 PDT 1998

I just ran into Don Rojas, an old friend who was Maurice Bishop's press secretary. As it turns out, he helped to start the web site Black World Today with Herb Boyd, the convener of the Black Radical Congress.

I told him about the opposition to the nationalist gathering on Doug's list and he chuckled. He says they're getting it from both sides, from the sectarians and the ultranationalists. The ultranationalists are pissed off because they feel excluded from the decision-making process. Don told me that there's been a lot of discussion about this on the BWT website at www.tbwt.com, but I think you have to register to participate in it, which probably isn't a problem.

Louis Proyect (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)