Keynes

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Jun 25 22:06:51 PDT 1998

Dear Doug and the Left Business Observers, An old professor of mine, who had met John Maynard Keynes and attended his lectures in England, claimed that Keynes pronounced his name "keys". When I questioned the old professor about this he was quite adamant that the correct pronunciation of Keynes was "keys". Has anyone else ever heard this from a Ph.D. who studied in England in the 1930's?

On the future of Keynes, I think, that the question is, what is productive spending in a macroeconomic sense? I've read a little of this Johnathan Rowe fellow from out in California, and in a soft and gentle way he seems to be talking about this.

Sincerely, Thomas Lehman -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/19980625/bedb056a/attachment.htm>