Red Spice

Sat Jun 27 17:34:43 PDT 1998

This is a request to unsub from LBO

And to the last unsigned message about my harshness

Proyect cannot be trusted. I never said that the BRC would create white backlash.

My language may be harsh but that sort of debating tactic is truly despicable. And where were you when he accused me of zero knowledge, when I was accused of being a racist. You think that is less harsh than how I finally responded.

So now you attack me after I tried in a reasoned manner to state my objections and got called a racist in return and had false positions attributed to me.

Thanks a lot. Rakesh Bhandari